Institute of Entrepreneurship Development supports and contributes to the promotion of women entrepreneurship and gender equality, by developing training material and online e-learning platform within the framework of the European ERASMUS+ project “Gender Equality and Entrepreneurship for All”.
Code of Practice
1. Career Path
- Do you offer equal opportunities for all, including women in your company/ institution/ organization/ school/ inspectorate etc?
- Do you have women in top management position in your company/ institution/ organization/ school/ inspectorate etc?
- Have you promoted any woman in a top position this year/ month/ week?
- Are you aware of the persistent gender pay gap and practices that discriminate against women in your company/ institution/ organization/ school/ inspectorate etc?
- Do you think that women are an untapped market and through their unique skills in flexibility, adaptability and emotional intelligence can contribute to solving today’s complex problems in our society?
- Do you have female directors/general inspectors/inspectors in your county/ region/ locality? How many out of the total number?
- Are the girl students and boy students’ grades/ results in Technical or Vocational Education and Training equal in terms of success?
- Do you know the percentage of how many girls/ boys are absorbed by the labour market or attend courses in the university in their field of study in your institution?
- Do you think you promote technical and vocational education among girls/ women?
3. Working Arrangements
- Are there any facilities you offer to young families with children/mono parental families (nursery/ kindergarten/ after school)
- Do you have a plan for using neutral language in communication/ documents/ e-mails/ memos?
- Do you have a precise protocol about equity values/ harassment/ mobbing?
- Do you have a special committee for monitoring the equity values in your company/ organization/ institution/ school/ inspectorate etc?
If you want a thriving work force, think about how to help women thrive.
Now is the time for you to take action!
For more information regarding the project, please visit our website: www.geea-project.eu