Composition of Partnership
a) public authorities
b) bodies governed by public law
c) private non-profit organizations
d) international organizations
Region of Western Macedonia
Regional Unit of Florina (former Prefecture)
Region of Central Macedonia
Regional Unit of Pella (former Prefecture)
Regional Unit of Kilkis (former Prefecture)
Regional Unit of Serres (former Prefecture)
Regional Unit of Thessaloniki (former Prefecture)
Region of Pelagonia
Region of Vardar
Region of Southeast
Region of Southwes
Composition of Partnership
The lower limit of each project’s budget is: 200.000,00€.
The upper limit is:
• 1.000.000,00€ for projects under specific objectives 1.1, 1.3,and 2.4. The project should be completed in a period of maximum eighteen (18) months after the signing of the Subsidy contract
• 1.500.000,00€ for projects under specific objectives 1.2, 2.1, 2.2, and 2.3. The project should be completed in a period of maximum twenty four (24) months after the signing of the Subsidy contract
Priority Axis & Specific Objectives
Priority Axis1: Development and Support of Local Economy
a. Promoting employment, labour mobility and social and cultural inclusion across borders
1.1. Create employment opportunities for educated graduates by exploiting comparative advantages of the cross border area, preferably with the use of innovative tools and practices
1.2. Improvement of preventive health care and social services of children and elderly population
d. Encouraging tourism and cultural and natural heritage
1.3. Improve the attractiveness and promote tourism in the cross-border area to enhance employment in tourism
Priority Axis2: Protection of Environment -Transportation
c. Promoting sustainable transport and improving public infrastructure
2.1. Upgrade public infrastructure to improve road travel time, safe border crossing and promote energy efficiency towards green transport
2.2. Sustainable management, and recycling of bio-wastes
b. Protecting the environment and promoting climate change adaptation and mitigation, risk prevention and management
2.3. Sustainable management of protected areas, ecosystems and biodiversity
2.4. Prevention, mitigation and management of natural disasters, risks and hazards
Pay attention to detail
- The budget per project beneficiary cannot be lower than 50.000,00.
- The total funding per country does not exceed 65% of the total project budget.
- “Each potential project beneficiary cannot participate in more than three (3) proposals in this Call.
- Each potential project beneficiary cannot participate as Lead Beneficiary in more than one(1)proposal per Priority Axis.
- At least two beneficiaries from each country, at least one beneficiary from the core eligible programme area of each country.
- The total number of beneficiaries must not exceed six(6), including the Lead Beneficiary.