Project “Entrepreneurial Development with European Dimension – E.D.E.D” aims to achieve a high level of mutual understanding and cooperation between all sectors of civil society in Turkey and in the EU Member States.
The priority areas of the project are:
- Increasing awareness regarding the opportunities and challenges of entrepreneurship and self-employment at the local level
- Promoting development of skills for commercialization of cultural and local products
- Promoting experiential learning models and disseminating the experiences of real-world entrepreneurs
- Establishing new perceptions of entrepreneurs as role models;- Promoting entrepreneurial skills and activities of seniors, women, youth, migrant and disadvantaged groups
- Identifying and promoting best practices in the EU and Turkey in order to create a more entrepreneur-friendly business and skills development environment.