The project “Entrepreneurial Development with European Dimension – E.D.E.D” aims to stimulate a spirit of cooperation and mutual understanding between Turkey and the EU member countries, in terms of society.
The project aims;
- To increase awareness regarding the opportunities and challenges of entrepreneurship and self-employment at the local level;
- To promote skills for commercialization of cultural and local products;
- To employ learning models based on experiences of real-world entrepreneurs;
- To establish entrepreneurs as role models and promote entrepreneurial skills and activities in senior individuals, women, youth, migrants and disadvantaged groups;
- To identify and disseminate the best practices in the EU and Turkey in order to create a more entrepreneur-friendly labor market.