Brief introduction to training
Erasmus+ is the EU’s programme to support education, training, youth and sport in Europe. Its budget of €14.7 billion will provide opportunities for over 4 million Europeans to study, train, gain experience, and volunteer abroad.
Set to last until 2020, Erasmus+ doesn’t just have opportunities for students. Merging seven prior programmes, it has opportunities for a wide variety of individuals and organisations.
Do you need some help with your project proposal? We organize a webinar on writing proposal for Erasmus+ Youth Key Action 1 – Youth Exchange and Training Course.
What will you learn?
- to learn about the philosophy of Erasmus+ Youth
- to understand the essential of project planning
- to prepare and to develop a project
- to actively engage young people in the development of the proposal
Who is the course for?
Youth workers, Youth leaders, Team leaders, Youth volunteers, Members of organizations. In general, this webinar is for anyone thinking of applying for an Erasmus+ Youth, Key Action 1, Youth Exchange and Training Course project.
Duration (hours or days)
- 05/07 – 3 hours starting from 10:00 to 13:00 (CET time)