Brief introduction to training
Develop financial and Economic know-how. Estimate the cost of turning an idea into a value-creating activity. Plan and put in place and evaluate financial decisions over time. Manage financing to make sure my value-creating activity can last over the long term.
What will you learn?
- Read and explain the difference between a balance sheet and a profit-and-loss account
- Use financial ratios to assess and compare the financial health of a value creating activity
- Judge the cash-flow needs of a value creating activity.
- Identify and choose public and private sources of funding for my value-creating activity
- Demonstrate cost classification and identification.
- Demonstrate Breakeven Analysis and Operating Leverage
Who is the course for?
Startups, SME Owners, potential entrepreneurs, social entrepreneurs, employees of existing SMEs and Social enterprises involved with an active role at the decision making.