Brief introduction to training
The main objective of the training course is to present to the participants useful tools and methodology in order to be able to successfully manage and implement ERASMUS+ Key Action 2 projects, either if they participate as partners or if they are the leading partners of a project.
What will you learn?
- The basic methodology for successfully implementing and managing an ERASMUS+ project
- The various aspects and parameters of managing an ERASMUS+ project
- The various tools that can be used for the successful management in implementation of ERASMUS+ projects
- The nature of ERASMUS+ projects
- The characteristics that a successful project manager should have
- The basic actions that a project manager should take right from the beginning of the project
Be able to (competences)
- Successfully manage and implement ERASMUS+ KA2 projects
- Use relevant tools and methodologies
Who is the course for?
Everyone involved in the management and implementation of ERASMUS+ projects.