Brief introduction to training
Quality assurance and evaluation are two of the most important aspects within the implementation of an ERASMUS+ project. Therefore, both the project’s coordinators as well as all partner should put a lot of emphasis on ensuring high quality of the project’s activities, deliverables and outputs. During this webinar, participants will be occupied with all the necessary knowledge, tools and methodologies in order to achieve this.
What will you learn?
- The basic methodology for developing the quality assurance and evaluation plan for an ERASMUS+ project
- The various aspects and parameters of quality assurance
- The various tools that can be used for measuring and enhancing the quality of the project’s activities and deliverables
- The nature of ERASMUS+ projects
- The basic topics and aspects that a quality assurance and evaluation plan should cover
Be able to (competences)
- Successfully develop the quality assurance and evaluation plan for an ERASMUS+ project
- Use relevant tools and methodologies
Who is the course for?
Everyone involved in ERASMUS+ projects.