Brief introduction to training
The European Commission (EC) programmes and especially H2020 programmes are a significant potential source of funding for NGOs but understanding what it is exactly that the Commission wants is often quite challenging. Drafting a comprehensive concept note under highly competitive conditions often discourages organisations from even applying. Those that do apply frequently end up wasting a lot of time and resources drafting unsuccessful proposals. This webinar will help participants to develop the concept note drafting technique and maximize their organization’s chances of obtaining a European funding.
What will you learn?
- How to accurately read and interpret the call for proposals guidelines.
- The criteria on which basis the European Commission will assess your proposal and how you can best respond to them with the concept note.
- How to develop an appropriate concept note to attract the desirable partners organisations.
- How to adapt your own project to the guidelines of the call for proposals.
- New hints on how to draft an attractive and highly competitive concept note following the EC format.
Who is the course for?
NCPs, NGOs, Universities, PhD students, researchers, proposal writers, trainers etc.