On July 21-22 in Malta, we met for the last time with our partners in the FIT Erasmus+ project. The project’s implementation lasted two years since September 2020. Since then, its outputs have provided immense value in boosting women’s entrepreneurship in Europe. Most importantly, the project’s results will remain accessible online for anyone to use.
What was discussed during the FIT final meeting
The essential meeting was important to review the project from start to end, make some final tuning, discuss a sustainability plan, and organize the final steps.
What are the main results of the project?
Within the project scope, we dealt with the critical issue of creating more women entrepreneurs focusing on more sustainable business models. To achieve this, we have developed training material to upskill those women and used businesswomen as mentors to support them in their entrepreneurial ventures early on.
As far as the results are concerned, together with our partners, we developed the following material:
- FIT Program Syllabus: The FIT PROGRAM syllabus was the basis for the FIT learning program.
- Modular E-Course: The Modular E-Course will help users to increase skills and competencies in 3 main areas: finance; circular economy practices, and leadership skills;
- FIT Thematic Sessions Guidebook: The thematic sessions increased women’s abilities to use new business models to innovate or establish their new businesses.
- Trainers Manual: The Trainers’ manual offered tips, suggestions, and instructions on how to mentor, coach others, and improve one’s personal development.
The material above will remain freely available on the project’s official website.
During the FIT final meeting, we had the opportunity to meet again with our valuable project partners. Without them and without fruitful cooperation from start to finish, the project would not have been as successful.
Our valuable FIT partners
Thank you to our partners:
- Viva Femina
- Viesoji istaiga Baltijos edukaciniu technologiju instituta
- Skills Zone
- Meet and Map Association
- AREGAI Terre di Benessere Associazione Culturale
Thank you for your important contribution to the project and our collaboration during the project implementation.