Innovation is a key action that drives communities all around the world. Innovation in technology, education, and the labor market are bound to create new job positions and upgraded skills and competencies. The European Union supports actions that involve innovation in every field and is willing to allocate more budget to the projects that focus on the enhancement of innovation in local societies.
Key Action 3 provides grants that will be able to support a wide variety of actions. The majority of them are managed by the EACEA. Most of the actions under KA3 are managed outside the annual general call for proposals.
The three main instruments that are managed through specific calls for proposals published on this website:
- Initiatives for policy innovation giving support to forward-looking cooperation projects on policy developments and European policy experimentations led by high-level organizations and public authorities to stimulate innovative policies and prepare their implementation;
- Civil Society Cooperation providing support to European NGOs and EU-wide networks active in the fields of education, training, and youth with the aim of raising the awareness about European policies and to boost the cooperation with the public authorities.
Funds are also allocated to a range of calls for tender and restricted calls
- Studies and surveys with the aim to increase the knowledge in the fields of education, training, and youth through the collection of evidence and analysis;
- European policy tools improving the recognition of skills, qualifications, and diplomas by facilitating the transfer of credits, and supporting skills management and guidance, the Bologna Process and the quality assurance, etc;
- Cooperation with international organizations to foster policy dialogue with partner countries, to promote international attractiveness of European Higher Education in the world and to support the network of Higher Education Reform Experts in partner Countries neighboring the EU,
- Stakeholder dialogue, policy, and programme promotion, to raise awareness about EU policies by supporting dialogue and policy promotion with public authorities, providers, and stakeholders in the field of education, training, and youth.
Vocational Education Training, also known as VET is a big part of the Key Action 3. VET is the process of transmitting knowledge that can be exploited for participation in the labor market. European Projects evolving VET actions have proven to be more effective for the labor market than other projects aiming at the same thing.
In an effort to enhance the European Ecosystem with sustainable actions in the field of European projects, the Institute of Entrepreneurship Development is ready to become a valuable partner for your consortium.
We are preparing our own proposals and we are looking for the right partners. At the same time, we are ready to offer our expertise to take your projects to the next level. Contact our offices today and Be our Partner. Let us start an amazing collaboration together!