If you are an entrepreneur, researcher or an organization working in the field of energy, you cannot miss our next free webinar:
“Holding a discussion on SMEs challenges in Industry 4.0, the internet of energy (IoE) can solve”.
It will be held on Friday, December 6th, 2019 on 14:30 CET by Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Hamid Doost Mohammadian, Professor for Sustainability in Germany and Senior Consultant at Danish Sustainable Platforms Company in Denmark.
Information about the Internet of Energy-Education and Qualification Webinar:
Technological development has led to new opportunities for business improvement. Internet of Things, Internet of Energy, cyber-physical systems, big data, and machine learning are new techniques used in the Industry 4.0 that enable companies to better management of resources and flexibility to respond to the business conditions.
Two technological revolutions are shaping the dawn of the 21st century: the development of the internet and the shift towards a carbon-free global energy system. Decarbonization, decentralization, and digitization are transforming the energy sector. These three global trends are changing the way we produce, distribute and consume power.
Today IoE helps the SMEs’ managers to make the smart energy provision. The energy economy has moved on from a power economy to a data and power economy. The Internet of Thing (IoT) affect energy sector in all parts of the supply chain and also IoE effects I4.0. In this webinar, some important related issues including challenges of energy management, technical and business model, the internet of energy (IoE) can solve will be considered.
To participate, you must click on the link above and follow the installation instructions:
- Join the webinar here: http://fh-mittelstand.de/webinar?lang=en
- Webinar’s Duration: 30 minutes
- Attendees will get a certificate of participation
- This webinar will be conducted through the FHM Adobe Connect platform, for which you need to download a plug-in.
- During the webinar, you can make your questions through the chat system deployed on the platform.
- At the end of the session, our guest will answer the questions posed using this system.