If you are an entrepreneur, researcher or an organization working in the field of energy, you cannot miss our next free webinar:
“The digital energy transition: How Virtual Power Plants enable integration of renewables”
It will be held on Wednesday, January 15 th, 2019, at 14.30 CET by Mr. Tobias Weghorn, International Development Manager at NEXT Kraftwerke.
Information about the Webinar:
Technological development has led to new opportunities for business improvement. Internet of Things, Internet of Energy, cyber-physical systems, big data, and machine learning are new techniques used in the industry 4.0 that enable companies to better management of resources and flexibility to respond to the business conditions.
Tobias’ work in digitizing the energy sector has made him an expert in the worldwide Virtual Power Plant business. In his role as International Business Development Manager at Next Kraftwerke. He drives the development of Next Kraftwerke’s VPP-as-a-service / SaaS solution NEMOCS by helping Next Kraftwerke’s partners to develop their own VPP use cases and business. Previously to his role at Next, he worked at a German Transmission System Operator as well as the European Commission.
In this webinar, “The digital energy transition: How Virtual Power Plants enable integration of renewables”, Tobias will lead the participants through different use cases and challenges of European Virtual Power Plant business. We’re going to adress why renewable energy generation is posing a challenge for grid operators, how Virtual Power Plants are making wind energy flexible and how a biogas plant can earn more by producing less.
To participate, you must click on the link above and follow the installation instructions:
- Join the webinar here: https://zoom.us/j/2998604721
- Webinar’s Duration: 30 minutes
- Attendees will get a certificate of participation
- To participate, you must click on the link above and follow the installation instructions. Alternatively, it can also be accessed by telephone:
– Via Phone from DE/EU: +493030806188,,2998604721#
– Via Phone from the US: +19294362866,,2998604721#
- Also, during the webinar you can make your questions through the chat system deployed on the platform. At the end of the session, our guest will answer the questions posed using this system.