The Institute of Entrepreneurship Development is a member of the ANIMA Investment Network and invites you to join the 22nd edition of the FUTURALLIA Forum during a Business Mission from the 13th to 17th of November 2018 in Tunis.
Objectives of the Business Mission:
- Identify business opportunities in Tunisia among the catalog of companies
- Connect with SME/SMI managers and institutional and private investors from Africa, Europe, the MENA region
- Promote your activities on a shared booth in the exhibition space
High potential sectors in Tunisia: agribusiness, construction and public works, the health and well-being sector, digital technologies, higher education / professional training and renewable energies.
Participation fee includes:
- FUTURALLIA entrance
- 2 days of targeted B2B meetings with Eu-Med-Africa potential partners
- Presence on the ANIMA Pavilion @FUTURALLIA exhibition space
- Technical visit of your choice: Bizerte Free Zone or Technopark El Gazala
- Welcome cocktail, Official Dinner, lunches and coffee breaks
- Airport transfer by private car
- Accommodation 3 nights at Novotel****
Show your interest to ANIMA before October 22nd, 2018!
Contact: Manon Spina, firstname.lastname@example.org